18 January 2010
- SLDF Calls for National Attention on Demilitarization and a Political Solution29 April 2009
- SLDF calls on the Government to immediately halt all offensive action and indiscriminate fire within the “No Fire Zone”.
SLDF calls upon the LTTE to lay down its arms and surrender.
SLDF calls upon the UN and ICRC to negotiate a mechanism with the Government for the surrender of LTTE cadres. 1 March 2009
- Sri Lanka Democracy Forum and South Asia Solidarity Initiative Sponsor New York Event on Humanitarian Crisis and the Future of Peace in Sri Lanka27 February 2009
- SLDF Calls for Immediate Measures to Address Humanitarian Crisis: Peace and Justice are Dependent on Democratization and a Political Solution 29 January 2009
- Diaspora Organizations Demand GOSL and LTTE Act Immediately to Prevent Humanitarian Catastrophe: Safety of Civilians in Mullaitivu is Priority